Saturday, January 17, 2015

Featured Seller - Kayse Morris

Tell us about yourself.
I have a passion for life and a love for people. I adore learning about people, and all their walks of life. I have taught Kindergarten, 1st grade, 6th grade, and worked with struggling readers. My husband is an Assistant Principal, and together we have three wild and crazy boys!

h



What do you like best about teaching?
My favorite part of teaching is how sassy my students are! They always keep me on my toes, and always make sure I stay “ahead of the game.” It’s refreshing to stay current and make my teaching style relevant to student achievement.

Describe your favorite TpT product.
My favorite product I have created is undoubtedly My Reading Interactive Notebook for Grades 4-8. This product took me 103920201 million hours to create, and it is my pride and joy. I honestly believe the rigor and time put in for my fellow common core teachers is something that will continue to be helpful in the modern classroom for years to come!

Link to TpT Product
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Interactive-Notebook-4-8-1318904

What advice would you give to someone who may want to become a seller
at Teachers Pay Teachers?
Pretend you have just started school for the first time. Do your homework. Introduce yourself to others. Make sure you are in this for the right reasons. Don’t create products just so you can pile high. I prefer quality over quantity. Be nice to everyone, even the naysayers. 

What have you done or hope to do with your TpT earnings?
I have been able to provide for my family is the best way possible. I still get so excited every time I hear any “cha-chine” from my TPT app. I am hoping to become a milestone achiever before the end of this year, and plan on flawlessly removing my family from any financial debt!! My goal is to retire early, and live in a tiny home! J

What do you like best about being a member of The Best of Teacher

Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative?
My favorite part of TBOTEMC is the access and availability of all members. I have easily gained new followers, felt the warmth of expert TPTers, and been able to market my products easier. I love the email list we were given! It has really helped me create relationships with veterans. 

Please check out my TPT store, pinterest, and blog below!

2 comments: